Shellac Gel Polish
Shellac Gel Polish by Creative Nail Design is an award-winning product that uses patent-pending technology but does not have a lacquer equivilent.
CND's Shellac combines the sensibilities of traditional polish with the strength and durability of a Gel. Shellac is a safe, durable, and helps strenghten nails. It's also chip-resistant. It lasts for 14-days and comes in 22 different colors.
Don't forget to check out our other two brands of gel polish Nobility Perfect Match Gel Polish by LeChat Nail Inc. and Axxium Soak-off Gel Polish by OPI and
The Official Shellac Promotional Video
The Fun Shellac Promotional Video
The Science Behind Shellac Polish
- What is Shellac?
Shellac is a breakthrough, patent-pending UV3 technology that combines the ease of polish with the permanence of gels. No other products in the market can stand up to the claim – on like polish, wears like gel, off in minutes.
- How much is a Shellac service?
We charge $30 for solid colors, $35 for french, and $15 on top of any pedicure for shellac toes.
- Does Shellac removal damage the natural nail?
No. Shellac was developed and tested for years to perfect every aspect of the Shellac process, including removal.
- Will Shellac last longer than 14 days?
Yes, however you will notice a “line of demarcation” as your natural nail grows away from the cuticle. It is recommended that you adhere to a 14 day re-application appointment, as the adhesion will increase if worn past this point, making the removal process a little more lengthy.
- Are there any negative side effects of the frequency of removal with Shellac?
No, not as long as you come in for regular maintenece and care for your nails properly.
- Can I remove my own Shellac?
No. To ensure the health of the natural nail, Shellac is a professional only service and only trained Nail Professionals should apply and remove Shellac.
Shellac Colors We Carry
- Rose Bud- A flat pinkish tan
- Gotcha- A flat medium-tone pink with neutral undertones
- Hot Pop Pink- Hot pink with no pearlization
- Romantique- Flat Beige that reminds me of a cappuccino
- Cream Puff- A flat white with a very subtle tan undertone
- Decadence- A deep luscious red that is flat and reminds me of one shade lighter than burgundy
- Strawberry Smoothie- An ultra-light pearly pink
- Beau- flat, light tan
- Hot Chillis- A bright dark pink that is slightly pearly with hints of purple
- Negligee- Opal with white and a subtle blue sheen when the light hits the color
- Red Baroness- A bright pearlized dark purple, almost magenta
- Tropix- A flat bright red with orange undertones. A very true red almost like tomato juice
- Iced Cappuccino- A pearly bronze, very pretty on any skintone
- Black Pool- True Black, great for fashionistas that desire very dark polish
- Fedora- A very dark red that looks almost black, very vampy
- Wildfire- A beautiful red with blue undertones. It is true red and is perfect for anyone.
- Clearly Pink- Clearly Pink is not clearly Pink! It is beige with Pink tints. Still beautiful but very neutral. Reminds me of what Victoria Beckham would wear.